Friday, October 26, 2007

thankyou chinyee's senior for finding my wallet in the canteen!
sorry i sorta rushed off after that ahh D:

thanks chinyee and leongying for telling me omg, i totally forgot about it. :DD

its useful to be retarded, i wrote my name and class on my wallet out of a moment of retardedness -.-

i'm lazy to post, i'll continue on my previous post tomorrow or sunday due to popular demand lol!
good, that's a very good sign :D


results today, i'll update you on that soon.

and i think i just embarrassed myself by talking too much on msn just now -.-


15th oct
gtgw: yo came
{LOL hello yo}

-angela*: emma you're so freaking right about our dear pricipal.
{haha yup there's worse stuff i think. i shall continue writing hoho}

ray: i think dialouge sessions are pointless.no one dares to say what they feel-.-
{they always were. we speak up, we're dead. don't speak up, we're half dead. might as well be half dead than dead right..}

yeNi: emma! i want to read more abt our BELOVED principal! (: haha
yeNi: and hope you really wun get into the principal's office(:
{hahaha! OKAY! i'm going to write more tomorrow or something! and hmm, hope i don't. i didn't have any personal attack right =/ if yes tell me i go remove omg haha}


26th oct
Siyun: Sigh, what goes around comes around I pretty much guess. Update more, your principal is interesting! :]
{yeah, what goes around comes around? she IS interesting, indeed. updating after tuition probably!}

gtgw: hihi dropped by
{hello whatsup haha seeyou tomorrow}


nights

No comments: